Bellarmine University Patient Portal
You can use the Patient Portal to:
- Schedule appointments with the Nurse Practioner. THE NURSE PRACTITIONERS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE DURING THE FALL AND SPRING SEMESTERS. Bellarmine students also have access to FREE video visist through Norton eCare 24/7. This is also available during the summer for students residing in Kentucky and Indiana. Please go to our web site for the link to this service: www.bellarmine.edu/studentaffairs/healthservices/
- Physicals cannot be scheduled on the Patient Poral. You must call the clinic for an appointment 502.272.8313.
- Fill out a Health History form before your appoinment with a Nurse Practitioner
- Enter your required immunization information
- Access your medical records
- Access your immunization records
- Send secure messages to your provider
To access your portal, sign in above right with your Bellarmine user name and password. If this is your first time using your Patient Portal, please read the important information on the welcome page after signing in. If this is an emergency, call 911 or security at X-7777.